Royal Enfield C5 Classic Chrome Black With Sidecar
by House of Thunder USA
Armed with a potent fuel injected 500cc engine and clothed in a disarmingly appealing post war styling, this promises to be the most coveted Royal Enfield in history.
For those who want it all. The power, the fuel efficiency, the reliability and simple, yet drop dead gorgeous classic styling. The classic turns heads not because it wants to but because it can’t help it. You will appreciate the beat not just for the music it creates but also for the muted feeling of strength and power that it signifies.
The view is simply better when you are astride a Royal Enfield Classic 500 – whether moving or still. Nothing more to be said.
- Type Single Cylinder, 4 stroke
- Displacement 499cc
- Bore x stroke 84mm x 90mm
- Compression Ratio 8.5 : 1
- Maximum Power 27.2 bhp @ 5250 rpm
- Maximum Torque 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Ignition System Digital Electronic Ignition
- Clutch Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox 5 Speed Constant Mesh
- Lubrication Wet sump
- Engine Oil 15 W 50 API, SL Grade JASO MA
- Fuel Supply Keihin Electronic Fuel Injection
- Air Cleaner Paper Element
- Engine Start Electric/Kick